El Paso, TX Veterinary Jobs
Looking for your next adventure? Learn more about Foothills Animal Clinic and amazing El Paso!
Life at Foothills Animal Clinic is wonderful.
Join our amazing team in the city that offers 302 days of sunshine per year! El Paso, TX is home to many attractions. In a city known for delicious food, art, and fun, get ready to enjoy it all! We are close to prime shopping centers, and grocery stores to meet your every need.
Foothills Animal Clinic has been proud to serve the El Paso area for over 30 years and still going strong. Built and opened in 1984, then in 2007, Dr. Eddie L Wilson began managing the practice. Our team strives to provide a compassionate and comfortable environment for our patients and clients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care, and health-related questions and answers to our clients.
Scroll down to browse open positions and apply online using the form below! We look forward to hearing from you.
We are a two-doctor practice and are excited to grow with a third! Our strong support staff allows our doctors to focus on patient care and client education. (The reason you became a veterinarian in the first place!) We enjoy a diverse range of medical and surgical cases and are happy to support your unique clinical interests. We encourage veterinarians of all experience levels to apply and would enjoy supporting a new graduate through our unique mentorship program.
At Foothills Animal Clinic, our mission is to improve the lives of veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Weeks of vacation
- Medical, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Career path opportunities for leadership/management
- 401k + match
- CE Allowance
- Relocation assistance available
Education required: DVM or equivalent
Our practice is excited to add another Veterinary Technician to our team! We are looking for a technician with at least one year of previous experience. We pride ourselves in our equipment, offering digital dental x-rays, cold laser therapy, & state of the art anesthesia monitoring equipment.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
We are proud to offer our teammates comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with match
- Personal pet care discount
- 4-day work week
- Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with low-stress animal handling and restraint
- Strong client communication skills
- Collect and prepare diagnostic samples; familiarity with reading cytology a plus
- Ability to perform venipuncture from jugular, cephalic, and saphenous sites
- Assist in maintaining practice equipment
- Be able to position for radiographs accurately
- Perform in-hospital lab testing and prepare specimens for outside labs
- Ability to place and maintain IV catheters
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Familiar with dental radiographs and home dental care education
- Maintain cleanliness of the surgery suite, treatment area, and exam rooms
- Support DEA compliance and inventory control
- Ability to think outside of the box in certain situations
- Any other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance